Monday, February 15, 2010

Houseguests



Mom and Dad (aka Mimi & Paw) stayed with us through Wednesday morning. We all enjoyed the visit, especially Alex. On Tuesday he got them to himself for the whole day while Art and I went back to work. They played in the morning, took me to lunch, then went to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeaquel". Everything went smoothly for most of the day. Mom said there was a slight hitch in the morning. She told Alex to tell me about it. After tossing his room looking for a toy, she told him he had to pick it all up. He told her that he did not. She insisted. In his words, "I did it - but I didn't want to!" They were the only three moviegoers in the audience, and despite Dad's worries he was able to follow the sequel without having seen the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment